Wednesday 1 August 2012

shooting my own wedding-crazy, right?

When David and I first got engaged one of the questions I heard most is "Who is going to do your pictures?" A lot of people even suggested I do them myself!!  First of all: that's a little ridiculous and second: nearly impossible!  Obviously I love taking pictures but shooting my own wedding is something I'd never even consider!!  Actually, finding a photographer was a top priority of mine.  If I remember correctly, we chose a date first then a photographer, reception venue and church.  Everything else just fell into place afterwards.

Several months ago I came across this amazing photographer who actually did his own wedding pictures!!  Click right here to see those images.  Apparently, there was a second shooter but still...that's a crazy idea.

I'm pretty sure if I shot our wedding, the pictures would look turn out somewhat like this...






But our super awesome photographer can make us look like this!!




SO...hire a pro people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment